Ontario PNP invites 703 Express Entry candidates:-
Express entry candidates required a Comprehensive Ranking System score to be invited in the latest round between 466 and 475.Those candidates who receive nomination successfully they will automatically be awarded additional CRS points 600, which will guarantee them an invitation to apply in a express entry draw. This goes for any successful candidates of a Provincial Nominee Program.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program invited candidates to apply for a provincial nomination if they had work experience in one of the following occupations:
- Financial managers NOC 0111
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers NOC 0124
- Corporate sales managers NOC 0601
- Financial auditors and accountants NOC 1111
- Other financial officers NOC 1114
- Professional occupations in business management consulting NOC 1122
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses NOC 3012
- Allied primary health practitioners NOC 3124
- Dietitians and nutritionists NOC 3132
While to receive the provincial nomination from Ontario, candidates need to apply under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, and have at least one year of experience in one of the above occupations. The work experience must have been obtained within the last five years from the date of the application. It could have been gained in Canada but it must have been continuous mean no break in employment for over a one year period. Having back-to-back jobs in the same occupation but with different employers is acceptable.